Hi! It’s Shannon and I’m going to share one of my favorite recipes today, Cake Pops!
What you’ll need:
2. Lollipop sticks
3. Any kind of frosting (to mix with cake)
4. various things for decorating such as sprinkles, candies,or anything else you want to add to personalize your dessert
5. To frost the cake pops you will need chocolate or white chocolate
- After making cake refrigerate overnight
- Take half of cooled cake and slice into small pieces, then crumble with a fork or hands until fine
- When there are no lumps or clumps, add half a cup of frosting and mix together
- Once thoroughly mixed, role mixture into 1″ by 1″ balls, put in freezer for 1 hour
- While cake balls are freezing melt chocolate in 40 second increments in microwave, stir and repeat until melted
- Remove cake balls from freezer, before you put the ball on the lollipop stick dip stick in chocolate and the chocolate will act as a glue, then carefully take the stick with the cake ball on it or the cake pop, and dip it into the chocolate, roll it around until thoroughly covered
- After all the cake pops have been covered in chocolate add sprinkles and candy
- Have fun and enjoy!