- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup raisins (optional)
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the mashed banana, eggs, oil, pumpkin, honey and sugar. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, pie spice and cinnamon, stir into the banana mixture until just combined. Fold in the raisins and walnuts if preferred. Pour batter into the greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool loaf in the pan for 10 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.