Hey! It’s Shannon! Okay, So today I’m going into the nitty-gritty details of prepping for french toast.
Start by finding a medium pan and greasing slightly with butter or baking oil.
Get a medium sized dish that can hold about 2 cups of liquid. It should be some what flat so you can easily place a piece of bread in.
Get a bread knife that will make nice clean cuts when slicing bread.
1. 1 loaf of sweet or sourdough bread
2. 2 eggs
3. 3 tablespoons of cream
4. 1 tablespoon of cinnamon sugar
1. Slice the loaf of bread into nice even pieces. Set aside.
2. Crack both eggs into container and beat until solid yellow color.
3. Add the cinnamon and cream into the egg.
4. Once the pan is heated, thoroughly coat a slice of bread in the egg mixture and fry on pan until both sides are crispy, do this to all the slices.
5. If you would like to make your breakfast a little more decadent, butter a slice and coat with cinnamon sugar. Another option is to melt chocolate chips and dip toast into the chocolate.
I hope you enjoy this recipe!