Hey it’s Maddie and I am going to talk about brownies, which happen to be one of my favorite desserts! They are very easy to make, and also take little time! Brownies are a great snack, and how could you say no to pure chocolate?! Here is an awesome recipe…
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- Combine the melted butter, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each, until fully blended.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, and salt in a bowl. Gradually stir flour mixture into the egg mixture until blended. Stir in the chocolate morsels. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Remove, and cool pan on wire rack before cutting.